Holy Roman Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New World 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eagledom

eagledom

New World 4 Empty
PostSubject: New World 4   New World 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi all,
Anyone playing in world 4?
Back to top Go down
Giygas

New World 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World 4   New World 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Yeah dude, so weird that I decided to come check this place out today.

I am playing W4 and I am kind of stuck in a pickle, I have a Vclaim, an cave iron mine, I have a super closeby cave copper mine prospected, a big ass area palisaded in, but I am basically soloing at this point Neutral

I was planning to stop by here and ask if any of the old HRE dudes want to join me and help me create something awesome
Back to top Go down
eagledom

eagledom

New World 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World 4   New World 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 am

sweet, glad someone is playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Giygas

New World 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World 4   New World 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 am

Are you playing Eagledom? Or do you have contacts to any of the old HRE players? If anybody wants to get back in to it I will take in any HRE players from W3, all the menial work is pretty much complete, I just have a massive empty palisade, a mine and I need help! pale

I'm checking in here every day so if anybody wants to join a village let me know!
Back to top Go down
eagledom

eagledom

New World 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World 4   New World 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:01 pm

well i just started this one and would love to join Smile
Back to top Go down
Giygas

New World 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World 4   New World 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 pm

awesome eagledom Very Happy I am actually excited. I honestly need all the help I can get at this point, I have a massive palisade with like 1/2 auth and nobody to help me keep it up. I would love to recruit 100% of the HRE boys. Hell, I would even rename the village The Holy Roman Empire. I just really need help right now.

A few warnings -

we need to plan the village
(it's 1 tile sort of being 1 vclaim + 2 bannerlengths in all directions)

we need more people [because of this, obviously nobody is specialized]
(so far the LS is not online 90% of the time. although i will likely be able to take over ls soon)

I will msg everybody I can with a plea to start again if you give me contact info

at this point we have a very big palisade and a iron mine cave

my copper mine cave got claimed but I made the key/entrance for the palisade so it's a weird/questionable spectacle.

other than that, msg me via pm and I will send you a HS so we can start to work together

sadly I am paranoid at this point (by no fault of my own) if you need an explanation please let me know and I will be happy to tell me whole W4 story.

Peace HRE bros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New World 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World 4   New World 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy Roman Empire :: General Chat-
Jump to: